Quote from: "N8DC"Ok who is going and what day............Im thinking saturday
Dave

OK! Thanks then I'll go on Sunday!!!  :wink:  :twisted:

Debb

Just kidding, not going

I love you too Debb
Dave

purplepickup

I don't love ya man, but I'll be there Saturday.  There's talk we'll meet around 10am in the hall between the buildings.

Wasn't I gonna get you a CD of something?  You're gonna have to remind me what it was....gettin old :|
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"I don't love ya man, but I'll be there Saturday.  There's talk we'll meet around 10am in the hall between the buildings.

Wasn't I gonna get you a CD of something?  You're gonna have to remind me what it was....gettin old :|
ya it was a video cd or a picture cd ???????????? lets talk old age saturday
dave

enjenjo

I should be there saturday AM, probably fatcat too. I'm looking for an old heater. And studebaker hood hinges.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Jack and I and a couple other guys will be there Sat morning. Maybe Kenny if he's well enuff. He's having a kidney stone removed Wed.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"I should be there saturday AM, probably fatcat too. I'm looking for an old heater. And studebaker hood hinges.
Frank, I can bring the slides for the trailer if you still need them.
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I should be there saturday AM, probably fatcat too. I'm looking for an old heater. And studebaker hood hinges.
Frank, I can bring the slides for the trailer if you still need them.

That would work :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Fat cat ok that with the new wife? Or are you the driver while they make out in the back seat  :-o
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Fat cat ok that with the new wife? Or are you the driver while they make out in the back seat  :-o
Dave

She is coming with me, Dave. We are going to follow you home and make out in your living room. Its not like we will have a problem getting in. At the worst we will have to break the door down.

But either way she said it was OK if I go.  :P

KustomLincolnLady

[/quote]

She is coming with me, Dave. We are going to follow you home and make out in your living room. Its not like we will have a problem getting in. At the worst we will have to break the door down.

But either way she said it was OK if I go.  :P[/quote]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That was funny!!!!
P.S. I love you too Dave!!  :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"And studebaker hood hinges.
Find any Studebaker parts? sure was quiet around this site (although not around here,3 year old granddaughter). I'm ready for some responcible adult conversation but I'll be at chat tonight anyway. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "enjenjo"And studebaker hood hinges.
Find any Studebaker parts? sure was quiet around this site (although not around here,3 year old granddaughter). I'm ready for some responcible adult conversation but I'll be at chat tonight anyway. GPster
Ididnt see any but I just went for the ride and to shoot the bull with everybody. I didnt buy a thing
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

I found a few things, a headlight switch, a pair of horns, a couple dash knobs, and four 6 volt flashers. It was worth the trip just to see my buddies :lol: Still haven't found a heater though. :cry: