Bye everyone !!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, January 20, 2005, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

:cry:   See you in a few days!! Were supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow night, so its gonna be a pretty crappy weekend to be without all our buds!!  :cry:
Everyone try to stay outta trouble till Fat Cat gets us hooked back up!!
Good Luck Frank!!  email me if I can help with anything
Debb

phat46

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":cry:   See you in a few days!! Were supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow night

We got about that here since yesterday, looks really nice now.
I'm leaving for North Carolina on Sat. for a week so that will help with the withdrawals!! I hope  everything is back to "normal" when i get back!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":cry:   See you in a few days!! Were supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow night

We got about that here since yesterday, looks really nice now.
I'm leaving for North Carolina on Sat. for a week so that will help with the withdrawals!! I hope  everything is back to "normal" when i get back!

Be Safe. Guess I'll have to chew gum for my withdrawals!!!  :roll:  LOL

moparrodder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":cry:   See you in a few days!! Were supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow night,

Debb

Debb,  We're gettin a little freezing rain now with maybe some snow in the morning, but not supposed to be too much and gett really cold for the weekend but get warmer Monday again.  Maybe I'll just have to give ya a call on the phone tommorrow night since Gail has to work and the boys will be working late.  That way I can update you about Gail's present that I got for her, I even made her cry she was so happy!! :D    Catch ya later,  Bill

Crosley.In.AZ

the site is still here.

weather is finally warm here.... 10 -14 degrees over normal high temps
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)