pictures of my '34

Started by tattoo, January 16, 2005, 03:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattoo

I got the air ride done on it a couple days ago.  Yesterday I pushed it outside for a couple pictures. [/url]  

I plan on running 18x7 up front and 22x11 out back. The front will sit just as low, but the back will sit up about 2" higher.

Looks Good! Who's body are you using?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "tattoo"I got the air ride done on it a couple days ago.  Yesterday I pushed it outside for a couple pictures. [/url]  

I plan on running 18x7 up front and 22x11 out back. The front will sit just as low, but the back will sit up about 2" higher.

Ok I give.... Where are you in Jackson??????????? Im over on Viking drive by gilletts Lake... I sold my purple with flames 34 summer for last and buidt a new 32 last winter. Im glad to see another rodder from jackson on here.
Dave

Red LeClear

Your coupe is looking good.  Will it be "throwing sparks"?  Resting frame and draggin' frame like all the lowered mini-trucks?  Just joking my kid is into all that.  We were at the Indy Truck bash and I couldn't believe the scrapping and bending metal that was going on.lol :lol:

Dirk35

Thats awesome! Ive always loved the grilles on the 33-34!

My ultimate favorite car in the world is a 33-34 Sedan with a 4inch chop and full fenders. I plan to own one someday! Even If I have to build a glass one.

34ford

Quote from: "40"Looks Good! Who's body are you using?

Looks like an Outlaw to me Darrell

47convert

WHo's the body Manufacturer? The firewall looks just like mine.