I'll Have Extra HAMB Calendars For Sale on Sat at the BBQ

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, January 13, 2005, 01:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

There are a few 2005 HAMB calendars still available.  I'll bring them with me on Saturday for anyone that might be interested.  They are $20.00.  Awesome black and white photography of traditional styled rods and customs.

:P
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

I got mine yesterday, they did a GREAT job just like last year.  If you want a really unique calendar, don't pass up the chance.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"There are a few 2005 HAMB calendars still available.  I'll bring them with me on Saturday for anyone that might be interested.  They are $20.00.  Awesome black and white photography of traditional styled roads and customs.

Put my name on one...without all the editorializing that accompanied the mailed ones - LOL.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

beatnik

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Awesome black and white photography of traditional styled roads and customs.

I love traditional styled roads !   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Bob K

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"There are a few 2005 HAMB calendars still available.  I'll bring them with me on Saturday for anyone that might be interested.  They are $20.00.  Awesome black and white photography of traditional styled roads and customs.

Put my name on one...without all the editorializing that accompanied the mailed ones - LOL.

Don't worry about that Charlie, I got mine today and didn't even get a love note from HRLC, I'm crushed.

B :cry: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

HotRodLadyCrusr

I was not the one in charge of the love notes and coupons sweetie BUT if I would have seen your address on one I certainly would have put at least a few xoxoxoxo on it  :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Bob K

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"One little typo and EVERYONES a comedian....... :roll:

Typo, I don't think so

You had better watch your "Fruedian Slip"

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Santa Fe Bri

Thanks for my welcome to RRT HotRodLadyCrusr it seems like a nice place.  Cheers Brian

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"There are a few 2005 HAMB calendars still available.  I'll bring them with me on Saturday for anyone that might be interested.  They are $20.00.  Awesome black and white photography of traditional styled rods and customs.

:P
Well it aint easy being stupid............... I forgot to ask about a calander and so I left without one :cry:
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"Well it aint easy being stupid...............

Dave

and yet, you seem to come by it naturally.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Dave

fatcat caught on quickly.......  :wink:

:arrow:  I still do not get it
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"I still do not get it

Wait for it. You'll figure it out.

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

Dave

I dont get mad Frank but sure as hell ill get even.............
Dave