Hey Enjenjo or Faat rod

Started by 48builder, January 14, 2005, 09:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

First, thanks for the junction block info, enjenjo. I was looking for something that my side post-type cable would connect to, but if I don't find that the one you suggested will work great.

Now, one of you two will know this. When I took my 48 apart, I should have taken picteures, but I didn't. I am looking to make brackets to hold my front fenders, since I am not using the stock radiator support. I think the fender screws into the top hole in the stock radiator bracket, correct? There are 4 holes there, and I know it isn't one of the bottom two. And the horizonatal piece across the top of the radiator bracket goes towarf the front of the car?
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

enjenjo

QuoteFirst, thanks for the junction block info, enjenjo. I was looking for something that my side post-type cable would connect to, but if I don't find that the one you suggested will work great.

Look around in that catalog, they have others

The horizontal piece goes to the front. I'll have to go look to see which holes the fender bolts into.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

Can't help ya Walt, remember that I tilted my front end and had to build a whole new radiator support out of 1" square pipe. Can't remember how the original one went.

B :(  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

48builder

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Can't help ya Walt, remember that I tilted my front end and had to build a whole new radiator support out of 1" square pipe. Can't remember how the original one went.

B :(  B

your memory is better than mine :-). When I was taking it apart 7-1/2 years ago, I said, "oh, I'll remember how it goes back together"
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver