RRT Auction here also

Started by Dave, December 24, 2004, 03:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ive got 3 of these power window regulators that make great trunk lifts..
I can help with the mods and linkage .
Money goes to the Franks. Postage is to me...
Dave

EMSjunkie

will they lift a heavy trunk lid? the one on my 'glass coupe is purty heavy. :shock:  its either put a motorized lift on it, or one REALLY strong popper.

Vance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Kitty! that's MY POT PIE...........NO!!  BAD KITTY!!
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"will they lift a heavy trunk lid? the one on my 'glass coupe is purty heavy. :shock:  its either put a motorized lift on it, or one REALLY strong popper.

Vance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Kitty! that's MY POT PIE...........NO!!  BAD KITTY!!

Well we put one on a stock steel 37 ford  deck lid and it works fine.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Well we put one on a stock steel 37 ford  deck lid and it works fine.
Dave[/quote]

Well, allrighty then!! 8)

I bid $25.00 for one of 'em

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Well we put one on a stock steel 37 ford  deck lid and it works fine.
Dave

Vance

Ill let this one run till the end of next week just cause ive got 3 of these.
Dave

phat46

Well, I'll bid $25 for the other two...Just kiddin'... I'll bid $25 for one of the others....

Dave[/quote]

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"Well, allrighty then!! 8)

Well, I'll bid $25 for the other two...Just kiddin'... I'll bid $25 for one of the others....

Dave
[/quote]

Just so yall know they do come with the oklahoma garuntee. If it breaks in half you get to keep both the pieces... :wink:
Dave

EMSjunkie

Just so yall know they do come with the oklahoma garuntee. If it breaks in half you get to keep both the pieces... :wink:
Dave

That includes installation too, right? :?

Vance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Kitty!!  That's MY POT PIE!!!.........NO! BAD KITTY!
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Just so yall know they do come with the oklahoma garuntee. If it breaks in half you get to keep both the pieces... :wink:
Dave

That includes installation too, right? :?

Vance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Kitty!!  That's MY POT PIE!!!.........NO! BAD KITTY!

Sure email enjenjo for installation... :lol:
Dave

Dave

Ok im ending the auction at midnite.. That will give me more time to throw one in the truck and figure out a weight for shipping tomorrow 8)
Only one left get it now..................Dont wait..............hurry...........
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"Ok im ending the auction at midnite.. That will give me more time to throw one in the truck and figure out a weight for shipping tomorrow 8)
Only one left get it now..................Dont wait..............hurry...........
Dave

Well I sent off one regualtor trunk opener to emsjunkie but i havent heard a thing from Phat 46????  If your reading this check your personal messages.
Dave :wink:

phat46

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "N8DC"Ok im ending the auction at midnite.. That will give me more time to throw one in the truck and figure out a weight for shipping tomorrow 8)
Dave

Well I sent off one regualtor trunk opener to emsjunkie but i havent heard a thing from Phat 46????  If your reading this check your personal messages.

Dave, i just answered your P.M. I never thought to check for a private messege.

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "N8DC"
Dave

Dave, i just answered your P.M. I never thought to check for a private messege.

Ok Joe ill get the shipping figured out tomorrow. I just got home a bit ago I bought a new truck today... Send the 25 bucks to frank
Thanks
Dave