buckets of rain, working in it

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 03, 2005, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeC

We had a rough day here today as well.  It was cloudy almost all day, 72*, supposed to stay like this for a week or more.  God, I hate January.
MikeC

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "N8DC"
So what was the weather like there today ?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

=== rained most of the day again.

we currently have a tornado warning issued in north Phoenix as I type this.  THe warning expires in a few minutes.

Janice saw snow coming down in central Phoenix at her office this morning
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "N8DC"
So what was the weather like there today ?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

=== rained most of the day again.

we currently have a tornado warning issued in north Phoenix as I type this.  THe warning expires in a few minutes.

Janice saw snow coming down in central Phoenix at her office this morning

Well....that takes care of that....I'm not moving to Phoenix when I retire.  :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"

Well....that takes care of that....I'm not moving to Phoenix when I retire.  :lol:

=== thank you!  although many folks are still adding to the pile that move here

I am of the opinion that everybody that moved here since 1965 should have to leave.  Not a popular opinion
Tony

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley

I am of the opinion that everybody that moved here since 1965 should have to leave.  Not a popular opinion[/quote

Just think of the piles of old walkers and wheelchairs :shock:

Vance

No Kitty!!  Thats MY POT PIE!...........NO!!  BAD KITTY!!
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"I am of the opinion that everybody that moved here since 1965 should have to leave.  Not a popular opinion
I take it you moved there before 1965 :wink:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Crosley"I am of the opinion that everybody that moved here since 1965 should have to leave.  Not a popular opinion
I take it you moved there before 1965 :wink:

====== yes, born here.  1954

8)

Janice moved here in 66 or 67..... :lol:
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"

====== yes, born here.  1954

8)

Janice moved here in 66 or 67..... :lol:

I think she should leave, after giving you a sound thrashing. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ralph

What's all this whining about a little rain?  :lol: In the spirit of one-upmanship, I've gotta tell you how its been around here lately. We got about a foot and a half of snow new years eve, then a few more inches on January 2nd. Somehow it adds up to 3 feet in my driveway! Then the temperature tanked. Woke up this morning to -28 F :shock:  With the wind chill it was -51 F :shock:  :shock: !! I guess you won't be moving here soon either!!! Good thing I've got a heated shop to play in.
Ralph
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

GPster

Well according to the radio the word they are letting out is the Ohio river will be at 36' on Friday. The weather service on my computor is predicting 39'. Talk about town is 41'. That's the point where it goes over the sidewalk and filling the pond in my back yard. 42' starts water into my garage. Good thing that project truck runs so I can move it out if I have to. It gets to the stage where you can't believe anything. At 1:00 they predicted 27' at 6:00. It is 28.5 at 4:30. I'm having trouble focusing on '51 pontiac transmission let alone Jan. 15 trailer build days. Not only are the skys gray,the moods are too. GPster

enjenjo

Good luck Joe, I'll be praying for you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

GPster, hope you do not have a wadding pool in  the garage again.

One item to understand , here in Arizona if we do not see the bright sun for 3 days in a row something is seriously wrong.

The stories i hear from the outsiders that move to metro Phoenix area is clouds, snow , gloom, extreme cold during the winter months.
Tony