Test, New name, re-intro (sorta)

Started by GaryR, February 12, 2004, 07:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryR

Mostly testing to see how things work.  Looks good!

Also thought I'd take advantage of the change, change my username and re-introduce myself.  I was Eyore on the old forum.  Didn't post much, mostly just lurked trying to learn as much as I could.

My name is Gary, I'm 46, and have been into old cars ever since I can remember.  I've owned a few '57 Chevys and early Mustangs.  I currently have a 40 Ford 2dr sedan (under construction), 65 T-bird (driver), 66 Mustang (also under construction), and a 73 Mustang vert (the wife's car - all redheads should have bright red convertibles).

BTW, it has become one of my life's ambitions to meet Denise.  :lol: Later.

Gary
Some day, maybe I\'ll think of something witty, \'til then, this is the best I could do!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "GaryR"

Gary

WOW, I'm flattered  :oops:   I always look forward to meeting new hot rodders.  Hopefully our paths will cross soon.  Where are you from?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Santa Fe Bri

Quote from: "GaryR"Mostly testing to see how things work.  Looks good!

Also thought I'd take advantage of the change, change my username and re-introduce myself.  I was Eyore on the old forum.  Didn't post much, mostly just lurked trying to learn as much as I could.

My name is Gary, I'm 46, and have been into old cars ever since I can remember.  I've owned a few '57 Chevys and early Mustangs.  I currently have a 40 Ford 2dr sedan (under construction), 65 T-bird (driver), 66 Mustang (also under construction), and a 73 Mustang vert (the wife's car - all redheads should have bright red convertibles).

Gary

Dirk35

Glad you decided to re-join us! Sounds like you stay busy!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

47wood

Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!