Push slave cylinders

Started by 41ChevyTrucker, December 20, 2004, 02:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41ChevyTrucker

What is a good car/source for oem push slave cylinders?  I bought a pull slave from speedway thinking I had room for it under the floor but don't.

Trying to avoid the wilwood/speedway push model because it will be partially in view under the hood.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "41ChevyTrucker"What is a good car/source for oem push slave cylinders?  I bought a pull slave from speedway thinking I had room for it under the floor but don't.

Trying to avoid the wilwood/speedway push model because it will be partially in view under the hood.

Don't know if this will help or not, but, the Mrs. has a push style slave cylinder on the clutch of her 83 S-10 with a small block in it. its a 4X4 if that helps. I had to replace it a year or so ago, I think they are available after market. think I found  one at Advanced Auto Parts.
hope that helps :?

Vance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no kitty!!  that's MY POT PIE!!.........NO!  BAD KITTY!!!
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

41ChevyTrucker

thanks that does help some! I wish my s10 was manual so I could just go look at it.

I called my local Napa and they asked me what type of inlet? was required and what length stroke. I guess if I can figure that out I can call them with the specs. I know from speedway the bore I need is 7/8 to match the mstr cyl.