Kalamazoo swap

Started by enjenjo, December 20, 2004, 11:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

When is the swap meet at kalamazoo this winter?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

It's always the first Saturday/Sunday in Feb, so I would assume it's the 5th & 6th. We always go on Saturday morning, so see ya there.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

It is Feb 5 & 6.  Here's the info:

FEB 05 - 06, 2005. KAARC Winter Swap Meet. At Kalamazoo County Fair Grounds, 2900 Lake St., Kalamazoo, MI. E-mail comet6365@aol.com. For More Info Call Jim Sieklucki 269-342-8755. Sponsored by Kalamazoo Antique Auto Restorers Club. Kalamazoo, MI

Thanks for reminding me.  I live right here and forgot all about it last year.  Hope to see ya there.
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"It is Feb 5 & 6.  Here's the info:

FEB 05 - 06, 2005. KAARC Winter Swap Meet. At Kalamazoo County Fair Grounds, 2900 Lake St., Kalamazoo, MI. E-mail comet6365@aol.com. For More Info Call Jim Sieklucki 269-342-8755. Sponsored by Kalamazoo Antique Auto Restorers Club. Kalamazoo, MI

Thanks for reminding me.  I live right here and forgot all about it last year.  Hope to see ya there.

See thats what hapens when you get old.. First its your memory??? what was the other thing :lol:
Dave :roll:

Crosley.In.AZ

i probably will not make it there
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "N8DC"See thats what hapens when you get old.. First its your memory??? what was the other thing :lol:
Dave
Dave, that's why I believe there is a God.  He lets us lose our memory first....that way we won't remember what it was like to have the other stuff we lose.  Life is good....I think :|
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"i probably will not make it there

We're counting on it. :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.