Rides episode tonight

Started by KustomLincolnLady, December 07, 2004, 10:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Did anyone watch it?  Appears that Foose now has  Mike, and beetle bailey (from boyds) working for him!!!  
wonder if that had anything to do with all the trouble we heard that boyd was in again just recently?  :shock:
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

You  mean "Overhaulin" ?

HEY..... I've got the show Tivo'd.  

don't tell me the plot or  the ending
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"You  mean "Overhaulin" ?

HEY..... I've got the show Tivo'd.  

don't tell me the plot or  the ending

No Tony!!! Read  real  S L O W   "Rides" !! LMAO!!    Pay Attention!
Debb  :roll:

btrc

I didn't watch it but I noticed on an ad that Charlie, the painter from Boyd's is working for Chip now.  I always thought Charlie was one of the most sensible people on the show, at leasts as far as the principles.  I would think that was pretty hard on the organization for a while when he left.

bob
Bob

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "btrc"I didn't watch it but I noticed on an ad that Charlie, the painter from Boyd's is working for Chip now.  I always thought Charlie was one of the most sensible people on the show, at leasts as far as the principles.  I would think that was pretty hard on the organization for a while when he left.

bob

OOPS, thats what I meant  "Charlie" not Mike...guess I wasn't paying attention

HotRodLadyCrusr

The guys ride that they did on "Overhaulin" last nite belongs to the bother of Samatha on the HAMB.  I didn't get a chance to watch either Overhaulin or Rides last nite but I did DVR them and plan to watch both shows tonight.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

kb426

Both shows were good. The crapola that acompanies Boyds show is not my style. I like cars, not people problems. Obviously, the demographics aren't headed  for serious car people.
TEAM SMART

Dirk35

IS that the Caddilac show they did last night? Or was it Tuesday night?

I thought that was a re-run when he put that lexus engine in one......... or did he just put a bigger Lexus engine in a Lexus the show about a year ago? Either way, the preview showed them changing a bumper cover and didnt really look like they would show any useful fabrication so I watched the cartoon channel and South Park.

Overhauling was on tues night, with the 60something Chevy that they painted black. That was one of the better, more straight foreward builds they have done.

Crosley.In.AZ

i watched the rides show on my Tivo recorder.

Foose is a great designer / idea guy.  The caddys ended up looking good, I'd like to see the 'final bill ' for the whole deal on the caddys

Lund cadillac in Phoenix AZ is a well known company.  John Lund is an heir to the Disney fortune.   I don't how or what, but an article in the local fish wrap here talked about Lund being part of the Walt Disney money.

Boyd will find other top shelf people to work at his shop.  We had never heard of Charlie Hutton till the Boyd circus show appeared on TV.  I imagine there are other guys that can paint like Charlie does
Tony

river1

interesting bit about him being a disney, i didn't know that.

lund cadillac had a car up at bonniville this year, it had foose wheels.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"lund cadillac had a car up at bonniville this year, it had foose wheels. interesting bit about him being a disney, i didn't know that.

later jim

=== How about Airaid filter stuff in snotsdale airpark here in Arizona.  

Think........... Levitz furniture heir
Tony

river1

my roommate's daughter's friend's mother (got that LOL) i think works for airaid and gets good deals in furniture.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.