Got some ink

Started by enjenjo, December 09, 2004, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

In the Jan Feb issue of Rodders Digest on page 82, there are two pictures of the Airflow at the Nats North, and on page 85 there is a picture of my buddy Tom's Buick convert that I helped build for another guy, before Tom bought it. Coool!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "enjenjo"In the Jan Feb issue of Rodders Digest on page 82, there are two pictures of the Airflow at the Nats North, and on page 85 there is a picture of my buddy Tom's Buick convert that I helped build for another guy, before Tom bought it. Coool!!!

Good on you, both nice cars.

Roadstar

You deserve it Frank. The Airflow is one nice car.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"In the Jan Feb issue of Rodders Digest on page 82, there are two pictures of the Airflow at the Nats North, and on page 85 there is a picture of my buddy Tom's Buick convert that I helped build for another guy, before Tom bought it. Coool!!!

Ill have ta pick that one up this weekend..
I looked at it but i guess i didnt look close enuff. Speaking of airflows i was watching the Barret Jackson Preview show for 2005 on speed the other night and they are gonna auction of an air flow rod and they were bragging how rare it was and how much it might go for. :?:  It was a 2 door also.. That will be one show for you to watch frank. Im really interested now to see what it brings..
Dave

enjenjo

The guy who built the one going in the Barret Jackson auction posted here for a while, it is a high dollar piece. It was intended as a Riddler contender, but there were problems with previous display, of the chassis only, that kept it from being eligible. It's viper powered, with many one off parts. It has created a lot of controversy, because it was an extremely rare car that was modified, I have run into the same mind set with the 34 although it is not obviously modified.  I know both cars were offered for sale to restorers first, and they passed on them. I was offered another 34 Desoto the other day, unrestored Coupe, for $12,000. I don't know if I have the nerves to do another one, and I know a lot of the parts are no longer available. It is a neat car though, it would be fun to have one done my way.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.