Fall Get Together

Started by 40, December 04, 2004, 11:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are going to throw something on the grill next Sunday,Dec 12th,and have invited a few friends over.I would also like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area who would like to join us for an afternoon of good food and conversation!We would love to have you join us!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Mikej

Quote from: "40"We are going to throw something on the grill next Sunday,Dec 12th,and have invited a few friends over.I would also like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area who would like to join us for an afternoon of good food and conversation!We would love to have you join us!

Daryle, looks like we will be able to make again. Lets hope for dry and warm weather so I can get the car out. Dry and salt free anyway. Any new cars?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"We are going to throw something on the grill next Sunday,Dec 12th,and have invited a few friends over.I would also like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area who would like to join us for an afternoon of good food and conversation!We would love to have you join us!

:cry:  Darn!!!!  One of these days!!
Debb

have fun and send pics!! LOL

Debb....I think you are just teasing us!! :D
Mike...no new rides but the old 35 Coupe looks much better in Black!Almost have it ready to go,just a little more tweaking!

Fat Cat

If you were doing it about 9 days later I might be able to make it but in this case it just is not going to happen.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'd love to come as well but.......... alittle far for one day.  Have fun, I'll be thinking about you.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Frank...9,90,or 900 days later...you're always welcome to stop by! We'll feed you one of the best corn-fed steaks Nebraska has to offer and a cold beverage of choice to wash it down.That goes for anyone who might be traveling our way...Our door is always open!

"A little far for one day"....You're right,You're going to have to move closer :P

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40"Frank...9,90,or 900 days later...you're always welcome to stop by! We'll feed you one of the best corn-fed steaks Nebraska has to offer and a cold beverage of choice to wash it down.That goes for anyone who might be traveling our way...Our door is always open!

I know that Daryle. In this case it is a little out of my way. I will be traveling through Missouri on I-44 from Joplin through St Louis on the 20th. But I could not resist the chance to "rib" you.

Going to pick up the new bride??Have a safe trip!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40"Going to pick up the new bride??Have a safe trip!

yep we will be on the way home