First Birch Run World of Wheels Show

Started by Dave, December 05, 2004, 08:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well I thought id just give a little input on the show.  Parking 4 bucks Tickets 10 bucks each per adult. Beer 4.00 and 6.00 a can.. Need the beer to wash down the samples of the fine sausage they were giving out. Oh ya the show...
Not very big but a nice mix of rods bikes trucks and a couple customs. The Autorama Riddler was there also...It was a nice way to kill a day although the show could have been bigger but i think they would need a bigger place to do it. Of course its right up the street from the outlet mall so guess where I had to go  and I didnt see any cool stores that I wanted to go into. I did drop sue off at Bronners at 11 am and i went back down the street to the bar and had a bud while she shopped there for an hour. Oh ya fore we got out of the show we just had to have some of the cheese and halapieno (spelling) sausage to take home...
Dave

phat46

I did drop sue off at Bronners at 11 am and i went back down the street to the bar and had a bud while she shopped there for an hour.

She was in Bronners for only an hour!!???...... At Christmastime!!??  :shock:

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"I did drop sue off at Bronners at 11 am and i went back down the street to the bar and had a bud while she shopped there for an hour.

She was in Bronners for only an hour!!???...... At Christmastime!!??  :shock:

Ya we had a deal and the outlet mall wasnt part of the plan so she got extra shopping time there. Funny thing was she was headed for another store when i found her so she had to get in the car if she was riding home with me :lol:
Dave