Ok so is the honey moon over???

Started by Dave, December 02, 2004, 07:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Must be fun I havent seen Fat Cat on here since the wedding????
More grand kids Frank ???
LOL

enjenjo

Not likely unless he is better than I thought he was :lol:  Right now they are 1,000 miles apart. He is working a bunch of overtime the last couple weeks.

Dave, did you know there is a picture of your car in the new Rodder's Digest, tech tips section?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "N8DC"Must be fun I havent seen Fat Cat on here since the wedding????
More grand kids Frank ???
LOL

It was fun until she went back to Dallas last week. So right now it is on hiatus. It will pick back up on December 16th.

And unless my brother's wife is pregnant I don't think you will be seeing grandkids anytime soon. I have mine already. I am not looking to have too many more. But you would have to ask my wife just to be sure.

And you must have missed my thank you post on Denise's wedding thread.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Not likely unless he is better than I thought he was :lol:  Right now they are 1,000 miles apart. He is working a bunch of overtime the last couple weeks.

Dave, did you know there is a picture of your car in the new Rodder's Digest, tech tips section?

Ya I heard that but I cant seem to find a copy of the Dam Magazine. I went to the book store 3 times here and no luck. If anyone has a copy or can find me one id buy it...
Dave