Good Guys in Arizona

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, November 22, 2004, 07:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I managed to get 1 photo during the Good guys tour through our shop on friday.  I was busy operating the dyno with a 700 tranny on it.  I met several folks from various boards,  RRT , HAMB.

I had to provide some of the dialog for the tour groups as I operated the dyno.  I did not see any one pass out .  :lol:   I stressed the importance of the TV cable on the 700 tranny.

We provided info on cutting open converters, various parts inside & re-welding procedure of the converter
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

OFOF

Quote from: "Crosley"I managed to get 1 photo during the Good guys tour through our shop on friday.  I was busy operating the dyno with a 700 tranny on it.  I met several folks from various boards,  RRT , HAMB.

I had to provide some of the dialog for the tour groups as I operated the dyno.  I did not see any one pass out .  :lol:   I stressed the importance of the TV cable on the 700 tranny.

We provided info on cutting open converters, various parts inside & re-welding procedure of the converter

Tony, you did a great job of explaining all of the critical aspects of running a 700R4.  Your shop looks like it does it all and does it well.  I had a good time running around with Jim Rivers and Mickey Ellis and scarfing down your hot dogs.  We made it back to Utah even though we had a problem with snow in Kingman.  
Don.
Don Palfreyman

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "OFOF"
Tony, you did a great job of explaining all of the critical aspects of running a 700R4.  Your shop looks like it does it all and does it well.  I had a good time running around with Jim Rivers and Mickey Ellis and scarfing down your hot dogs.  We made it back to Utah even though we had a problem with snow in Kingman.  
Don.

=========  Good to meet you.

I think C9 has something to do with the snow in Kingman.  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)