Wedding Report???

Started by 40, November 22, 2004, 12:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Awwww.....ain't that sweet.... 8)
George

rooster

Congratulations to you both! Best of luck!

47wood

Congratulations and may God bless your marriage.   :wink:  :)  :D
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

nzsimon

Congrats from the other side of the planet

One of my mates in the hot rod club told me his father took him aside on his wedding day and said " son you have to give her half of your food so you can get your half cooked " funniest thing I ever heard

when she went on holiday without him he bought the kids all new clothes as he didn't know or want to know how to work the washing machine and the laundary chute was full
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "enjenjo"It all went off without a hitch :lol:  snip . . .

Congratulations Frank and Trinka.  I hope you share a long and happy life together.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"A wonderful time was had by all.  The chuch was decorated, the bride was beautiful, yummy food with family and friends.  What more could a guy want.  :roll:  :lol:

Here's a few shots I took last nite.  I'll add more later after work.  
Have you ever seen F*A*R*T**C*A*T smile so much?? :wink:

another happy couple? NEXT???!!!!!   Hey I took a better picture of two smoochy faces!!!! where is that one?? LOL
Debb

Thanks for sharing the photos! Miss Shelby is growing up Quickly....Before too long both Franks will have thier hands full keeping the hounds at bay!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Sean

Look how shiny the top of Roadstars head is... Have you been waxing it Denise? :wink:  :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sean, every chance I get!  :oops:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, I gotta say that looks like it was a pretty wonderful time. Congrats Frank and Trinka.

The RRT princesses looked like they'd had a wee drop or two.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

QuoteThe RRT princesses looked like they'd had a wee drop or two.

Acted like it too, but they were stone cold sober. Just silly :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.