Rudy!!! What did the DR say????

Started by KustomLincolnLady, November 15, 2004, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

HotRodLadyCrusr

He's there right now as a matter of fact.  I'm waiting to hear as well.  Your so sweet for caring.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

Thanks again for all the support. Saw the doc this morning and gave her the lowdown on all the symptoms. She had the actual test results from the stress test I took in the hospital last Friday and said I did real well there, and it also showed no past damage that they could see. That was cool.

She has alot of concerns about my hight Blood pressure and really wants to make a point of doing something about that. She also  is gonna run some other test, Thiroid(SP) diabeties, ect. And also refer me back to the Cardioligest for more test.

She talked about stress as an issue and We both agreed there might be something to that too. I have some major personal things I'm going through, that have been going on for some time.

I'm just gonna take one day at a time here and do the best I can to listen to the doctors and do whatever I have to to get back to 100%.

Thanks again.Your support definatly helps with the stress.

KustomLincolnLady

Well, thats good news!!  

You know it may help with the stress to try not to think about Fart Cat and Miss Kitty getting married!!! :shock:  I want to try to help as much as I can  :wink:  :lol:

Sounds like it "finally" scared you enough that you will do what the Dr. says!! which is also another good thing. I'm sure they will get it under control.

thanks for updating us!!!
Debb   oh yeah and Rob too :roll:  ha ha

I DID NOT TYPE THAT S WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONEST!!!!!!!!!

SKR8PN

I don't have to tell you how LARGE of a role StReSs can play in your life,health wise...........
Look what it did for ME.
I do NOT want to read about YOU, in the paper.......
Like I said before,we ain't done with you yet :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.