Re-post: Help needed to locate 1937 Ford Pickup Grille

Started by sal37, November 06, 2004, 05:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sal37

Hi from the upside down part of the world,
I just wanted to repost my cry for help as my original post has been lost due to the recent off air episodes affecting RRT.

I am looking for a good '37 Ford pickup grille for my current project and any assistance - contacts, junkyards etc (I have my eye on eBay) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

47wood

Try posting a free ad on www.fordbarn.com and keep checking that site.  sooner or later it'll show up there.  Good Luck.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

47wood

Try posting a free ad in the "early V-8" section of www.fordbarn.com and keep checking that site.  sooner or later it'll show up there.  Good Luck.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

enjenjo

I think some is reproing that grille, or will be soon. I had two, unfortunately they were still attached to the trucks when I sold them. One guy bought the truck just to get the grille.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

manyolkars

Dirk35

Quote from: "manyolkars"They are often on Ebay   $400 to $600

Yes, they are often on E-bay, a 35, or 36 will also work, but be aware that the 35 is about 2 inches shallower than the 36, but they bolt the same from what I understand. The grille bars on the 35-36 run verticle and look better in my opnion. Their also a lot harder to find.

If you get a 35-36 grill, I have an oblibverated 35 grille with the bottom half wiped away due to many years of farm use. If you need a couple of grille bars for repair, I could cut you some out, but Im not going to give you the whole thing, just in case I ever dink something.

manyolkars

sal37

Quote from: "manyolkars"Theres one on ebay today at $100

Thanks manyolkars - Which section is it in??  

Thanks Steve

awsum34

The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

manyolkars

Quote from: "sal37"
Quote from: "manyolkars"Theres one on ebay today at $100

Thanks manyolkars - Which section is it in??  

Thanks Steve
In the  ebaymotors  section of ebay, search for 1937 Ford truck
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=7933356109&rd=1