The RRT Scrapbook

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 23, 2004, 09:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

36vicky

Denise,

Daryle is right (again).  The guy with the good looking blonde was me, Tom Gebhart and my wife Sue.  That was our first meeting of RRT folks at a show.  A little cool on the weather side that weekend, but very warm on the friendly side.  Thanks for including us.  It's been a slow car year for us, but we work on Vicky whenever we can...it won't be long now...
The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

SKR8PN

Denise and Shelby.............you guys are doing an AWESOME job on that scrapbook!  THAT thing is going to be so big,we're going to have to make a special compartment,in the RRT BBQ,just for the scrapbook :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

MO_JUNK

Denise, in the Indy 2003 photo-on John's (wz junk)right with the beard is Walt Johnson from St.Louis recently relocated to Indy. Walt drives a black cherry 47 Chev. Aero Sedan. In front of Walt and to his right with blue ballcap is Ed. I don't remember his last name. Ed is from St. Louis and runs with us. He drives the yellow 70 or 71 Monte Carlo convertible. On John's(wz-junk) left is Gary Bess from Buffalo, Mo. Gary drives a black 32 five window. On Gary's left in the black Tee shirt with "stroker mc gurk" hat is Danny Otis from Rolla, Mo. That's me beside you. On my left is Ron Ritchey from Rolla, Mo. Ron drives a red 32 3 window with license "hi flyin". Anyway hope this helps. I'm looking forward to seeing the scrapbook. Thanks to you and Shelby for your hard work. Sam

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks so much to everyone for all the ID's.  They are very much appreciated.  It's tough to remember everyones name after so many years.

The only one that isn't correct is the one taken at KC Masterpiece on that Thursday nite.  It is not Robyn Harvey (Ravyn61), he's the guy with the wife and small child in the other photo of us standing in front of Big Olds and he's sitting at the dinner table on Friday nite when we all went to Macaroni Grill.  The one I'm referring to is the bald guy sitting next to MrLowBoy.  Anyone have a clue?

Here is another one I'm having trouble with.  I think he's from Austrialia.  Who's the big guy standing next to Ken (Slick50)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"You two are doing an awsome job!!!!  :lol:   snip

What a great idea; well done.
I hope you have some pictures of 'the Aussies' in there?

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yes, there is a whole page dedicated to you and Steve, Sal37.  I'll post a photo of it tomorrow.  The ink is drying on the journaling right now.  I even used background paper that has a downunder theme.  :wink:   You'll like it I'm sure.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Cword

Hey Denise

I've got pictures that pre-date your book somewhat. I'me pretty sure I've got Larry, Dolly & Carps together on the salt in '98
I'll check at home, if I can find it I'll scan and email you.

mike
PS It's pretty cool for me, not having been at all those Meet & Greets, to see the two generations of rrt T's in the photo's
--

purplepickup

Denise and Shelby...I've been reading all the posts about the scrapbook but I just realized I hadn't complimented you two on what a neat idea it is and the good job you're doing. :D

I know that Marty, who passed away, wasn't an RRT member but he was always a special member of many of our gatherings.  If you want to include a picture of him in the book I've got some good ones.  In fact I've got hundreds of never before seen pics of various RRT members but it looks like you've got things pretty well covered.
George

mrloboy

Denise wants to know who was that other couple at the dinner table at KC MASTER PIECE on that thursday night the wife sat next to you she had blonde hair and the man sat  next to MR LOWBOY.

The couple at the table next to me, mrloboy, are Sherry and Larry Hosulak. Denise and I bumped into them and I invited them along for dinner that evening. Larry is a former Manitoban and an old friend of mine. He moved south to Rouseau Minnesota a number of years ago and is an engineer with Polaris. I suggested he get aboard the RRT family wagon, but as of yet, I have not seem him surface. He drives a unique '35 Nash sedan with a 4.6 DOC Lincoln drivetrain. His other ride is a chopped Henry J with a 429 Ford drivetrain. Both fantastic pieces and homebuilt. If you are still lurking Larry, time to sign up. You've been spotted!

Kansas Goodguys was a blast! I have almost forgotten how cold it was! Even riding in "Big Olds" shivering doesn't seem as bad as once thought!

You gals have done a fantastic job of the scrapbook. I hope to soon see it in person. Hopefully, I will make it south to shmooze with the RRT crowd in '05!  rick

OFOF

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"HotRodGirl and I have been very, very busy this weekend.  We have been working our fingers to the bone scrapbooking all the RRT photos from the last FOUR years!  We thought we'd take a break and share some of our great pages with you, our RRT family.

The scrapbook will travel safe and sound in the BBQ trailer during the summer months so everyone can see it and get updated with new photos every winter.  We are asking members to help with this project.  If you have any photos of RRT members at events, either on a CD or hard copies,  would you please send them to me and we will scrapbook them as well.  This scrapbook will be fun for everyone to look at for many years to come.

We will also need your help in identifing some folks who's screen names or real names I have forgotten.  One that comes to mind that Rick, AWESUM34, Rick, MR LOWBOY, or Bill, MoparRodder, can help with.  It was the couple that came up to us at the Kansas City GoodGuys show while we were cruzn around in Big Olds.  We were around turn 2 and a couple stopped Big Olds and knew who each and every one of us were.  I believe they drove a black w/flames 38? Chevy.  I've got them in a couple of photos but have forgotten their names.  Please help.

Another one that I've forgotten his name is the guy in the top right photo of the "Greet" page, with Shelby and I.  He was at L'ville both this year and last.  Anyone recoginze the guy?  I know there will be more. :))
Don Palfreyman

Dirk35

Cool, looks like I need to get to some of the functions with you guys!  8)

bdrake

Denise, that would be me, Bill Drake, in the Indy 2002 2.jpg shot between BobK and FatCat. I guess I should stop lurking so much over here and post a bit more.
Bill