Shop Floor re-enforcement for 4-post hoists...

Started by 56ngirl, October 28, 2004, 11:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

56ngirl

Quote from: "Pope Downunder"
Quote from: "HeliMouse"Hello, y'all....nice to be back again.
snip . . .
Since I haven't bought the car/'collection of parts' yet (I'm going to go looking at it again on Saturday), I figured I would be presumptious (and a little mis-interpreted) in referring to myself as 69'n'girl...... :shock:  :lol:
. . . snip

HeliMouse.

Welcome back.

In 'Downunderland' we use 240 volt single phase, and 415 volt three-phase power.  Is this what you have in Canada; or do you use the US system of 110/220v?  Check before you get the lift.

Did you know that '181' is 'metric' for '69', so you could use this tag.  
181'n'girl...... :shock:  :lol

Where would you get wierd numbers like that???? Only in Aussie, Eh?  But, all joshing aside; that is something I never would have thought about...

thank you.

181'n'girl....hmmm :?  that doesn't have the nicest ring...but the guy that I bought the Talladega from calls me TallyGirl...which is cute.  He's been telling all his friends that the rare car he had was bought by a girl....well woman, something....whatever.  He's so awesome (providing oodles of reference material, pictures, help and hints) I feel very fortunate to come in contact with someone like that (any time I will run in to problems with the rebuild, it feels like he would be more than happy to help).

Makes me smile, and ignore the debt. :D  :cry: