1950 Pontiac for sale

Started by EMSjunkie, October 27, 2004, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

A friend of mine that I used to work with many years ago, was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. he has a complete 1950 Pontiac that he needs to find a home for. really does'nt want to part with it, but the situation kinda forces it.  its all there, mostly original, and with just a little work, would be able to be driven. needs a battery, some fresh gas and clean air in the tires. if anyone is interested please let me know and I can put you in touch with the owner.

Thanks,

Vance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"if life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives"
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

SKR8PN

Is it a 2 door,4 door? What engine/trans? Where is it?
And how much?
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Is it a 2 door,4 door? What engine/trans? Where is it?
And how much?

It's a 2 door I believe, he's asking $3k for it, it also comes with a parts car.
not sure about the engine/trans package. I am going to Kansas for a few days, when I get back I'll get some pictures and more precise info. wasn't really thinking about those questions after I found out his news.  :shock it's located about 15 miles east of Amarillo TX on Hwy 287. a small town called Washburn. he used to drive it to work when we worked together about 15-16 years ago.
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****