Old cars in AZ page 2

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 24, 2004, 04:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

We traveled to 2 different shows. Orphan car show and the British car show.

Orphan show is for auto brands that no longer are built, out of business, gone , poof
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

More Metro cars at this show than the dealers had when they were new.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Yugo , I go , we all go... a drag race Yugo. The fellow told me this is the fastest production Yugo in the USA.  IT runs 14.70.

He tows the race car with another Yugo he callls his "truck"... LOL

Fiberglas hood , deck lid , other parts....
Tony

purplepickup

These wouldn't be the two guys with the Yugo would they?  I met these guys on Power Tour in '01.  They were driving a Yugo cross country and claimed that it was the fastest quarter mile Yugo in the country.  They were real characters....lots of fun to drink beer with. :D

George

enjenjo

Bill, the guy who actually owns the Airflow, has another Travco trailer like that, in near mint original condition. He also has a 1938 Airstream, and a 1940 teardrop trailer built on Kalamzoo MI.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"These wouldn't be the two guys with the Yugo would they?  I met these guys on Power Tour in '01.  They were driving a Yugo cross country and claimed that it was the fastest quarter mile Yugo in the country.  They were real characters....lots of fun to drink beer with. :D

the fellow in the center of the pic looks like the guy.  Character is the word to describe him !

another photo of a different car. Ceitron(sp?) power train...
Tony