What happened to the form????????

Started by slocrow, November 02, 2004, 08:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "slocrow"I see we're back up but several postings that were there before the last shut down, are now missing?????????

Man you need to get a life Dude  :lol:
I guess i was so busy this weekend when I tried to check in and couldnt I just got another beer and did something else :?:  Ha I had so many beers I cant even remember what I did :idea:  Oh ya then it went down last nite ? What day and year is this anyway..
Instead of going nuts cause the board is down maybe you should try reading sumpin like automotive repair 101.... Or how bout one of boyds hot to build a hot rod books then you would know the difference tween a 4 bar and a triangulated 4 bar... Or maybe you could install the trunk opener youve had since september :D
Dave

OUCH !!!!!!!!!
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
I am sorry for the inconvience, but it is basically out of my control.

You worry about your upcoming wedding!! We will survive somehow  :roll:  LOL

I missed about 7 replies according to my emails and one PM if that was from you fat cat can you please resend, I figure it must have been you, waiting on that info I requested  :wink:  :wink:
my free car got lost, LOL...but I cked and its still in the drive so its good!

If anything good got lost, maybe whoever posted it can try again, for the 3rd time  :shock:  (for some) ha ha

and Yes Joe you have friends here, we love ya!
Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"and one PM if that was from you fat cat can you please resend, I figure it must have been you, waiting on that info I requested  :wink:  :wink:

Debb

Twasn't me. I sent no PM's

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"I just got another beer and did something else :?:  Ha I had so many beers I cant even remember What day and year is this anyway..

Hummmmmmmmmmmm..............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...