Building #1 full of cars

Started by 34ford, January 09, 2022, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Can't believe all the cars and stuff. And the amount of lifts to store these on.

kb426

Difficult to understand everything that happens in the overall of a collection that is just stored. Not the 1st I've seen but being in a weather tight building is unusual.
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

What kind of mind does this? I got eight minutes in before feeling queasy.
Matt

chimp koose

Wonder what someone does to acquire the wealth needed to purchase all of that. Too bad it is not organized but that would be a huge job . I cant even keep my garage organized.

jaybee

That's a crazy level of hoarding. It's a shame probably very few of those cars are worth what they were when they were put in due to deterioration. It's a bigger shame that the owner probably didn't enjoy his collection as much as if he'd had 1/6 as many cars and actually tried to drive some of them once in a while. For that matter 1/10 as many would be a very impressive collection if they were kept up and driven.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

chimp koose

In order to drive all of that cash investment regularly , you would have to sell it all and start racing in top fuel .  :lol: A season or 2 in the fuel class would clear out that collection pretty well.