Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on December 14, 2021, 04:59:34 PM
Drove past the expensive Chevron station near me this morning.. they are down to 4.29-9 for diesel

:shock:  :arrow:

Past the expensive Chevron  today.. They are down to 3.99-9 for regular gasoline.  Diesel is still 4.29-9... Drove past a Sam's Club yesterday. their gasoline was 3.49-9 then.

A Circle K store we drive past each day was 3.81-9 this morning when I drove to my brothers house... On the way home this afternoon, it was 3.79-9
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I noticed the high priced Chevron stations with 4.99-9 for premium gasoline are now at 4.79-9  alond Union Hills Dr west of the I-17 freeway in northern Phoenix AZ
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on December 15, 2021, 11:46:55 PM
A Circle K store we drive past each day was 3.81-9 this morning when I drove to my brothers house... On the way home this afternoon, it was 3.79-9

Same Circle K store was at 3.82-9 for regular this am... this afternoon , it was back to 3.79-9 a gallon.  They may raise the price for nite time customers?
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Not seen much change in basic fuel prices around me.  The higher priced stations have come down 10 - 15 cents, but still higher priced than most.

A few local news ppl report on fuel prices in social media. They just regurgitate what others say like Gas Buddy or AAA ... Yeah prices come down at high end stations, but the stations the average Joe buys fuel at has not changed.  Of course I point this out to the reports online because: Its the internet! I must correct all things! #sarcasm
Tony

idrivejunk

Felt like a bandit today, 3.64 for the juiciest juice. Been months since it went down.
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

A few stations in the area have dropped to 3.77-9 for regulur gasoline.  Diesel remains at 3.99-9 ..

I did notice that Sams Club and Costco are at 3.29-9 for regular gasoline this morning.
Tony

Rochie

We're stuck at $1.39-9 a liter.  that works out to $5.44 Can for 3.89 liters (1 us gal). Convert the money into US dollars and you end up with $4.25 a gallon

Crosley.In.AZ

The expensive Chevron station with diesel at 4.29-9  a gallon has dropped the price to 3.99-9 two days ago. I would think that diesel fuel has sit in their tank for 6 weeks?
Tony