Merry Christmas

Started by enjenjo, December 25, 2021, 09:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I hope all my friends on the RRT are having a great day today. We are having a family get together at Shelby's house for gift exchange and the annual Christmas brunch.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58 Yeoman

Merry Christmas. We're going to her ex husbands for dinner, where we will  be with all that side of the family. Her oldest son and family won't be there, as two of them have contracted covid. Again. Geez.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

moose

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to those who follow other traditions! Peace and Health to all on the RTT!

WZ JUNK

Merry Christmas to everyone.

We are driving the old Chevy to our sons for lunch, and then some blacktop 2 lane roads for the way home. 
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

GPster

We had our family Christmas last weekend so that our kids and grandkids could spend the holiday with their in-laws. So we are having a quiet day ay home. We bought a Kroger Holiday meal for six and we have an open invitation for people to share it with us, with one certain and one probable. We are having a quiet celebration and we can look out the window and see the present we bought ourselves, a 2022 Subaru Forester Wilderness and we can contemplate the purchase the up-grading of my truck  situation with a 2005 Subaru  Baja if I decide if I want to go with a turbo. Hope everyone can relax as much as we are. Happy Holidays. GPster

kb426

Tomorrow is the family Christmas for me. Happy holidays and best wishes to everyone!
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Warmest Merry Christmas ever!
Matt

123pugsy

Polar Express, awesome.............

Merry Christmas all.

Well, I better go light the 16 candles on Mouse's (my daughter), birthday cake now.....mmm.....cake.........

416Ford

Merry Christmas everyone. Vickie and I had her family over last night for gift exchange and dinner then spent today enjoying the fire and time together.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

chimp koose

Merry christmas to all of you in the RRT family

Rochie

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.  It's gotta be a better year coming up , it couldn't get much worse could it??

58 Yeoman

Quote from: Rochie on December 26, 2021, 09:04:51 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.  It's gotta be a better year coming up , it couldn't get much worse could it??

Isn't that what we said last year?  I hope 2022 is MUCH better.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Quote from: 123pugsy on December 25, 2021, 08:22:22 PM
Polar Express, awesome.............

Merry Christmas all.

Well, I better go light the 16 candles on Mouse's (my daughter), birthday cake now.....mmm.....cake.........

Mmm cake. I'll imagine chocolate. With mint chocolate chip ice cream. ;)

More like Tropical Express this year. I saw people mowing and riding bikes on the interstate in short sleeves. :o
Matt

jaybee

Merry belated Christmas, all. I was away from the internet for a few days. As always it's good to visit family, but it's sure good to get home.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)