Dare to build this!

Started by idrivejunk, April 19, 2020, 01:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybee

Yeah, I like that latest version quite well. The lines are really aggressive, very muscular. It's a vehicle that should have a killer motor under the hood and lots of tire.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

Flat glass V windshield.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Matt

chimp koose

bottom right but slant the firewall /cowl . I would also go fleetside minus a few inches per side so you could get a bit of old time fender on it .

moose

Matt I took your 4th design and reworked it a little

idrivejunk

Cool!  8)  Adapt away.

I think the cow lick style makes more sense when seen with a bed on it. New sketch, still no curves to speak of.

Matt

idrivejunk

Had to take another pic indoors. Way too much sky blue there!

Matt

jaybee

That rendering reminds me of a Willys Overland pickup for some reason, though I can't quite figure out why.

idrivejunk

Quote from: "jaybee"That rendering reminds me of a Willys Overland pickup for some reason, though I can't quite figure out why.

I had to search. Its the fenders I bet. I figured I would subconsciously rip off some design element that I have seen and I came pretty close there.
Matt

idrivejunk

:lol:  It looks like one of those with a model T roof, don't it? Tell the truth, guys.

It just dawned on me we have a prestigious member here who could probably take his own liberties and show us how it looks in motion. And color. With dramatic imaginary lighting and all that good stuff.  ~:)  If'n there was time, inclination, and wherewithall or sufficient boredom. Thats how this excursion got started. :roll:
Matt

jaybee

It's been a fun discussion. As a kid I drew and drew and drew cars...and never got any good at it.