Ribit

Started by lofat46, August 16, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lofat46

Anyone going to the Frog Follies next week?  Getting there Thursday afternoon so I can get a good night's sleep to be in line at 4:00 A. M. Friday.

lofat46

Can't wait, only 15 hours until hitting the road for the Frog Follies.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "lofat46"Can't wait, only 15 hours until hitting the road for the Frog Follies.

Are my 50/50 winnings financing the trip  :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

lofat46

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "lofat46"Can't wait, only 15 hours until hitting the road for the Frog Follies.

LOL. No this trip is coming out of my "fixed income".  Unfortunately you didn't win. In fact I don't know who did. I assumed they would call the number over the DJ's P.A. Nay, nay, nay, people gathered around the registration table and they announced the winner without the use of amplified sound to those that knew to go there.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "lofat46"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

LOL. No this trip is coming out of my "fixed income".  Unfortunately you didn't win. In fact I don't know who did. I assumed they would call the number over the DJ's P.A. Nay, nay, nay, people gathered around the registration table and they announced the winner without the use of amplified sound to those that knew to go there.

I love it  :!:  :!:   A true North Shore Rods " Silent 50/50" ....The Old guys ARE back in charge   :!:  :!:  :!:  :lol:  :lol:

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****