sheet metal supplier

Started by trackster, April 29, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trackster

Has anybody had any experience with Absolute Sheet Metal in Chino, AZ ?  Looking to purchase from them but thought I would check to see if any one had dealt with them and if the experience was good or bad.   Thanks for any input you can give.
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!

416Ford

What are you buying from them? There are closer place then AZ.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

trackster

Thinking about the 37-39 Chevy dash.   Any body used one?

416Ford

Sorry about that trackster I am a steel buyer so my mind went astray.. need more coffee.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

enjenjo

They are the follow up company to * Products. Some of the same personnel. I don't see much on line about them currently, most articles a at least 3 years old.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

trackster

Yeah, I couldn't find much current info either.   The have some stuff on ebay and mostly good reviews on what they have sold, but couldn't find any reviews on what I am looking for.

enjenjo

Years ago I installed a * Products dash into a 40 Ford coupe. Virtually the same dash you are looking at, but trimmed to fit a Ford. It fit fine, and was well made, but that was over 20 years ago.

They are a member on the HAMB, but have not posted in nearly 6 years.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.