Need wiring diagram for 1967 Olds Cutlass

Started by BFS57, April 17, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFS57

Hello;
I purchased an assembly manual and the darn thing does not have a complete wiring diagram!! Can you believe that? so I am asking any of you if maybe one or more of you might have one or know where I can view and print one??
This car has had it's electrical system "Tapped" into in several places in order to make some additions so I have a battery drain and need to trace some wires to find it, Or I need to rip out everything and re wire this car with the extra wiring to sanitize everything!

Any help very appreciated!

Bruce

lofat46

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
I purchased an assembly manual and the darn thing does not have a complete wiring diagram!! Can you believe that? so I am asking any of you if maybe one or more of you might have one or know where I can view and print one??
This car has had it's electrical system "Tapped" into in several places in order to make some additions so I have a battery drain and need to trace some wires to find it, Or I need to rip out everything and re wire this car with the extra wiring to sanitize everything!

Any help very appreciated!

Bruce

Check with Haywire, Painless, E-Z Wire, Ron Francis. Some if most offer a replacement harness for most cars from that era.  Most have wires stamped with the what they power every few inches.  They may not be factory color coded but with the labeling they'r easy to trace.  Plus you get modern fuses, not glass ones. Just a thought.

WZ JUNK

I googled 1967 Olds wiring diagram and some diagrams came up but I did not see one specific for the Cutlass.  Although other Gm models for that year should be very similar.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH