Nu-Relics Power Window kits

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, October 13, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Has anyone on here used the Nu-Relics power window kits? If so, what's the quality and fit like.

I made up a power conversion of my own about 30 years ago for the '40 Chevy convert. Time has taken its toll on the parts and motors are harder to find so I'm interested in something that plugs in place of the original manual regulators.

Thanks,

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

That was what I chose for the 51. I had a problem with the wiring that was resolved. It took a few pics and some phone conversations but I got harnesses to make everything work correctly. After everything I read and a quip from Frank, I decided it was the best choice. It did bolt in without any corrections. :)
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I have installed several sets. All but one with no problems. On the one that had a problem, a call to NuRelics provided the correct parts on a system that had been bought 5 years before installation at no cost.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks  guys,

I have a detail question in to them which I expect will get answered on Monday. If the answer is correct I will be ordering a set.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

WZ JUNK

I have used them on a customers car or two and I have them in the 54.  They work so good.  I had a switch go bad on the 54 and they sent me a new one.  After years of making all kinds of brackets and adapters to make other systems work, these are worth the extra money to have a bolt in assembly that works flawlessly.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Okiedokie

Have them in my 40, 12 or so years with never a problem. Using them in my 55 Sunliner.

Ohio Blue Tip

Charlie, I have a set in stock for my 33 Dodge.  If you want to look at one.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken