An Auction for the 1932 Chevrolet Fan

Started by WZ JUNK, May 03, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

A good friend of mine is selling off his collection of 1932 Chevrolet parts and cars.  He has a lot of really neat rare stuff for Chevrolets.  I will be at the NSRA Mid America Nationals during the 1st day of the sale but I will attend the sale on Monday of that weekend.  Here is a link to the sale flyer.  http://www.circlelauction.com/index4.html  Be sure to look at the photos of the items in the sale.  He is only selling the items through the auction and he will not separate anything that is listed.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

John, every time I see something like this, I have mixed feelings. Lifetime collection. Means 2 things to me. 1st, someone spent a lifetime collecting. No.2, that life is either changing or over. Looking through the pics, there's stuff that I haven't seen before but not being an early chevy lover, that should be expected. I would think you could have an interesting auction report. I hope your friend has good feelings about this. :)
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

This is the first of 4 auctions.  The next one will be vintage racing stuff.  Lots of really neat stuff for hot rods will come up in that one.  I think the 3rd one will be memorabilia and old vending machines.  Finally there will be an auction of antique medical equipment and supplies.  They have acquired a lot of interesting items during their lifetime and now they have decided to liquidate.  I hope it goes well for them.  I never have much luck at auctions.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

Beck

I would love to have that 5 Pass Vicky Coupe. I'm sure I would be too tight to pay what it is worth.

WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck