68 Camaro bodywork

Started by idrivejunk, March 11, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

:lol:  No I don't :!:  Perhaps it caught someone's eye in the automotive aisle? Heck I dunno, could be just to protect it while "at the shop". That would be my guess.

Yer cab will be thar in a jif, prepare to  :shock:

Thanks KB.
Matt

chimp koose

Nice car . My only wish would be that the rear tires would be moved out a little to fill out the wheel well . They seem to be tucked in a bit much (just my opinion ) . This is probably the first pro street car I have seen with plus sized rims where it looks really good ! Normally I am not a fan of the big rims on older cars .

idrivejunk

Thanks! We all have the same thought on that faux pas, and I suspicion that its the slicks that its designed to look or fit right with. But yeah, maybe a spacer behind these for looks and perhaps improved street manners...  :idea:  Looks to have plenty of stud for it but I can't say what the deal is with that. Heck it had spare tires out back when I had it.
Matt

chimp koose

It certainly has come a LONG way from when it rolled in !

papastoyss

Looks really nice, I know those body lines never were that nice when GM pushed it out the door!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

UGLY OLDS

It looks good ... 8)   I can't remember ...Is that a factory correct color for the car  :?:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

Thanks guys 8)

The color is "Lemon Peel" off a 2016 Camaro. Saw him coming down the road from a distance this morning and that color "reads as" stock, like the rest of it except the back tires.  Better look twice!  :wink:  :0-0
Matt

idrivejunk

Matt