PT Cruiser

Started by t-vicky, June 07, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "chimp koose"This may sound odd but the PT looks shorter front to rear with the bar gone . Must be from the lack of a visual height reference that the bar provided . I like the look .
I remove a 6" verticle section of the body of the Jeepster from the sides of the bustle behind the rear fenders because it was gone due to rust. Except for the lack of wheels, convertible top, louvers, paint and interior it looks a lot like that. GPster

Carnut

Heh, heh, this car was a used up, worn out, junkyard fugitive when I got it.

It's been a project of transforming it into an acceptable ride for me without fear of ruining it's value because there was none to start with.

Again an activity quite similar to the process of building my first Hot Rod Model A Coupe.

So, yeah, that rear window was non-working when I got it, so that's actually the next project to fix that.

This is probably the last time the top will be down until that window gets fixed or cooler temps around here, whichever comes first.

GPster

"Side Pipes" and a "Continental Kit"? GPster

Carnut

"Side Pipes" "Continental Kits" and "Fender Skirts" are for Kustoms, mine is a Hot Rod with "Big n Littles", "Louvers", and "Blue Dots".