This is fun

Started by enjenjo, September 23, 2004, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

Quote from: "OlBuzzard"I don't know where this, "more time to spend it" comes in.  I've never been so busy in my life.

I'm busy too.  And everything I do costs bucks.  Parts, paint, breakfast at the coffee shop.  Seems like I am coming up off my billfold all day.

I had the perfect retiree part time job for a while.  Towel boy at the local chicken ranch.  I was doing fine until they promoted me to quality control.  I had trouble meeting my production goals and they let me go.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"
I had the perfect retiree part time job for a while.  Towel boy at the local chicken ranch.  I was doing fine until they promoted me to quality control.  I had trouble meeting my production goals and they let me go.

==== bragging  or complaining ?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"quote]

==== bragging  or complaining ?
Dreaming :wink:
George

47wood

You can't be fully adjusted to retirement yet cause you haven't complained about losing track of days!  LOL.  You'll know you're there about the second time you say "...Thursday!  I thought this was Wednesday!"   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dennis the Menace

2 Years 10 Months 14 Days, and Yes I'm Counting. 1047 days. 8)
Dennis
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)

river1

don't know how long til i retire but if i retire at 65 :shock:  i have 8932 days :shock:  so yes i'm GREEN with envy. that total doesn't take in the days off and vacations i'll be taking but still it's alot of days. i am planning on retireing before 65 tho.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"don't know how long til i retire but if i retire at 65 :shock:  i have 8932 days :shock:  so yes i'm GREEN with envy. that total doesn't take in the days off and vacations i'll be taking but still it's alot of days. i am planning on retireing before 65 tho.

later jim

========== wow
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

This retired guy spent the day scraping and priming the house, I got about one 20th of it done LOL
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.