re-pressurize injector cleaner??????

Started by Jokester, June 18, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokester

Hi all,

Long time, no posts, busy, busy, busy.

I could use some assistance.  I have a couple of cases of injector cleaner that have lost their pressure.  These are the kind that screw onto the fuel rail with a hose connector with threads on each end.  My question is:  Is there any safe way to re-pressurize the cans without blowing them up?  I have a fair assortment of valves, hoses, adapters, etc. from three different fuel injection service tool kits so I can surely find a way to connect them.  Has anyone else done this?

Thanks for any help.

It's good to be back.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: JokesterHi all,

Long time, no posts, busy, busy, busy.

I could use some assistance.  I have a couple of cases of injector cleaner that have lost their pressure.  These are the kind that screw onto the fuel rail with a hose connector with threads on each end.  My question is:  Is there any safe way to re-pressurize the cans without blowing them up?  I have a fair assortment of valves, hoses, adapters, etc. from three different fuel injection service tool kits so I can surely find a way to connect them.  Has anyone else done this?

Thanks for any help.

It's good to be back.

I have not tried this , just found it on a quick Google search .....

Welcome back .....

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Jokester

Thanks Bob,  that's great.  Nearby videos show how to recharge rattle cans too.  Now I have some work to do.  Who knew these cans could hold 100 psi?

I really appreciate the link.  Thanks again.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.