NSRA Mid America mini Nationals

Started by WZ JUNK, May 23, 2016, 03:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

This coming weekend at the fairgrounds in Springfield, MO.  I have attended every year but the last one. The last few years I had a lot of conflicts with family issues but it looks like my brother and I are good to go this year.  We should be in our usual area that is generally east of mid way or so along the south side of the fairgrounds.  We will have snacks, drinks, and a place to sit and rest if you care to stop.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

idrivejunk

Some guys I know will be there. I haven't decided to go but this is added incentive. Not sure who all is coming, from here. How would I recognize y'all?
Matt

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "idrivejunk"Some guys I know will be there. I haven't decided to go but this is added incentive. Not sure who all is coming, from here. How would I recognize y'all?

I will PM you my cell number.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

idrivejunk

John I don't think anyone from our group went this year. There was a plan but the weather spooked it for them. My ride wasn't road-ready either. The pics on here look like it was a great show. My crowd anxiety would have been beeping! Maybe next time. :)
Matt

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "idrivejunk"John I don't think anyone from our group went this year. There was a plan but the weather spooked it for them. My ride wasn't road-ready either. The pics on here look like it was a great show. My crowd anxiety would have been beeping! Maybe next time. :)

Great weather and good company.  Wish you could have been there.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck