Met FatCat and enjenjo last night.

Started by Dirk35, September 17, 2004, 10:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Ahh, the plot thickens...

Stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Roundtable turns :lol:

HA HA!!!!  :lol:   Cute Rudy cute!!!! :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I think it means that things are going smooth and that she's planning on flying up here to attend the BBQ? :D

I was thinking thats what it meant!!!!  we could just go ahead and start that rumor!!  :shock:  what do you think denise?  :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

I think we need to start the rumor that F*A*R*T C*A*T* went down to TX to marry her and your BBQ is their wedding reception  :shock:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I think we need to start the rumor that F*A*R*T C*A*T* went down to TX to marry her and your BBQ is their wedding reception  :shock:  :wink:

8)   8)   HOLY CRAP!!!!    :lol:  :shock:  :shock:

HotRodLadyCrusr

F*A*R*T C*A*T just called and filled me on on some of the details of his fun filled weekend.  Everything went very well and I'll fill YOU in on the details in chat tonight if I can remeber to go.  She will be here for your party so we both get to meet her and fill HER in on "Big Sexy"  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"F*A*R*T C*A*T just called and filled me on on some of the details of his fun filled weekend.  Everything went very well and I'll fill YOU in on the details in chat tonight if I can remeber to go.  She will be here for your party so we both get to meet her and fill HER in on "Big Sexy"  :lol:

WOW!!! Thats cool!!!!!  Sounds like it went well, can't wait to here all the Juicy stuff. I'll start right away on my list for her!!!!!!  :lol:

Dirk35

Bruce, Ill try to check them out.  THanks!

Dirk35

Frank, and Frank, you guys make it all safe?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Dirk35"Frank, and Frank, you guys make it all safe?

Just got home a little while ago. All safe and sound.

Now I am going to catch up on some sleep that I seemed to have misplaced.