This weekend in Cincinnati

Started by GPster, January 08, 2016, 10:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

The Duke Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, will host more than 70 traditional hot rods and race cars this weekend (1/8-10-16) at the 13th annual Survivor's Alley. The show is part of the Federated Auto Parts Cavalcade of Customs.
Check, http://www.roddersjournal.com for more info.

GPster

kb426

Is there a report with pics???
TEAM SMART

GPster

I didn't go. Looking at what Rodder's Digest had to say about it I was very interested. After losing the message I started searching Cincinnati on Google to inform my friends at RRT in case they weren't aware of what was happening. When I found out it was some small part of that Autorama event I knew I would get overwhelmed by the size, crowd and noise. I could have maybe dealt with a gathering of 74 cars that peaked my interest but the anxiety of dealing with that large of an event would be past my capability. I know that I over explain myself but I do not want people to think that the things that I people should be interest in are below me. GPster

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "GPster"I didn't go. Looking at what Rodder's Digest had to say about it I was very interested. After losing the message I started searching Cincinnati on Google to inform my friends at RRT in case they weren't aware of what was happening. When I found out it was some small part of that Autorama event I knew I would get overwhelmed by the size, crowd and noise. I could have maybe dealt with a gathering of 74 cars that peaked my interest but the anxiety of dealing with that large of an event would be past my capability. I know that I over explain myself but I do not want people to think that the things that I people should be interest in are below me. GPster

Not to worry ,Joe .. A lot of us have the same issues with bigger events ....They do get overwhelming...  Smaller, less crowded shows are ALWAYS better ... 8)

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

Wish I had more of ANYTHING in my area.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Wish I had more of ANYTHING in my area.

Maybe they can get more people to blow the horn & wave as they go by on I-39..... :idea:
 I always do.... 8)  :lol:

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Wish I had more of ANYTHING in my area.

Maybe they can get more people to blow the horn & wave as they go by on I-39..... :idea:
 I always do.... 8)  :lol:

And you don't stop to say hello?  I'm only 20 miles west of I39.  :shock:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil