NSRA Springfeild,Mo

Started by 40 Chev Coupe, February 17, 2004, 08:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40 Chev Coupe

Does anyone here know what kinda a show this turns out to be?
And how about what the weather usally is/ Been thinking of going but would like to check it out first. Any info would be helpful.

:b-d:

Kctom

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Does anyone here know what kinda a show this turns out to be?
And how about what the weather usally is/ Been thinking of going but would like to check it out first. Any info would be helpful.

A real good show. It is in the rainy season. So could get a few drops. Denise drives from up north to go to it. Lance is a local. Think both would give a thumbs up on it

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "40 Chev Coupe"Does anyone here know what kinda a show this turns out to be?

It is just up the road from me and I have been to every one of the NSRA Mid America events at Springfield.   About 2,000 cars, standard NSRA vendors, not to big a swap meet.  Usually a lot of people from the event will be out on North Glenstone near the host hotel on Friday and Saturday night.  Temperature is ideal but you can expect a shower or two sometime during the event but that is always a good time to look at what the vendors have or just crawl up in the car and take a nap.

I will be there along with a whole bunch of my friends.  We usually put our sun shade at the highest part of the fairgrounds, near the south fence just off of the asphalt.  You will be welcome to join us.  If you have any questions at all, just ask me and I will try to help.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

I have been a few times and give the show a two thumbs up!   Well worth the 12+ hours drive for me.  A couple of years ago I left the planned Power Tour route from KC, KS to St Louis, MO and went via Springfield.  What a GREAT time I had hanging out with lots of RRTer's and HAMB folks.  The nite time cruzn action is something to see as well.  

The only drawback is trying to leave on Sunday afternoon after the awards.  Next time I'm planning on just relaxing and being the last one out.

I'm hoping to attend this year BUT it will depend on if I have any money after I get a new roof on my house this spring, which I've been putting off for a couple of years.  Can't put it off any longer.  :cry:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Jokester

I've been going to Springfield for years, both on foot and in recent years as a participant.  It's always a good temperature, sometimes rains and sometimes not.  Take shorts and sweatshirts!  Any kind of weather is possible.  There's lots of grass to park on and trees to park under.  I wouldn't miss it.  I used to make it in three hours.  Now I've moved and it's four and a half hours.  I sent in my registration yesterday.

bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.