Started by Bob K, March 03, 2015, 11:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

John, what is the story on Bob's door?
TEAM SMART

kb426

TEAM SMART

Bob K

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"So Bob, when you backed the car out of the garage, and took the picture of the car in the snow, why did you not turn around and take a picture of the garage door for me?  What were you thinking?  Oh, maybe something like, "How and I going to get this car to Detroit in this mess".  I bet I will get my door picture someday soon.  

I hope you are having fun this weekend.  I imagine you are.  That show is on our list.

John

John, here is the picture, I hope.

And yes I did forget.

B :D B[/img]
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Carps

Thanx for that picture George, I'll get my shrink to send his bills to you, I'm gunna be having nightmares for at least the next ten years after that.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

WZ JUNK

Thanks Bob,  I did not expect you to take time out of your weekend.  I was just teasing you a little.  Thanks a bunch.  I have always admired that door and I wanted to save a picture of it.  I may even have one printed and frame it for the shop.

I hope you are having a lot of fun.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat rat

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I hope you are having a lot of fun.
John

Have you ever heard of Bob NOT having fun?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Nice job Bob and the exit of the Caddy tail lights, being replaced with those 58 Delray's, make a nice switch.
Maybe 53 Pontiac station wagons might have offered still another view. What do you think?  :wink:
Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Rochie

Bob,
It was my sincere pleasure meeting you in Detroit. I am so very happy that my buddy John won "Best Traditional Hot Rod" in the basement.  I know he will be in tears he couldn't be there.

n.c.rodder

Bob,

So how was the trip back home?

It was nice talking to you in Detroit.............and by the way, the car looks great!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

39deluxe

The '58 Chevy tail lights look pretty nice on your car. My '47 Ford coupe had those when I bought it and, on that car, they didn't look so nice. Good proportions and overall look. You did good.

Tom

348tripower

Don Colliau

Car looks awesome! Got a decision to make every time you open the garage door now! By the way......Any extra rooms for The 50's???
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bob K

Quote from: "40"Car looks awesome! Got a decision to make every time you open the garage door now! By the way......Any extra rooms for The 50's???

Yep,check your email

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?