Attention in the pits! Don Palfreyman to the staging lanes

Started by av8, September 07, 2004, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

av8

Hey, Don. Mike Bishop here. Need to e-mail a message to you but lost your address during transfer to the new computer. If you have my address, please contact me or send me a PM here.

TIA

Mike

1FATGMC

You must be kidding.  He and Micky are never in the pits before noon  :lol: .

If he doesn't wake up PM or e-mail me as I have an e-mail address on him, but I don't know if it is current.

c ya, Sum

OFOF

Quote from: "av8"Hey, Don. Mike Bishop here. Need to e-mail a message to you but lost your address during transfer to the new computer. If you have my address, please contact me or send me a PM here.

TIA

Mike

Hi Mike, never mind what Sumner says we were on the salt at 11:45 one day this year  :wink:

You can reach me at "stags59@networld.com"
Don Palfreyman

river1

Quote from: "OFOF"Hi Mike, never mind what Sumner says we were on the salt at 11:45 one day this year  :wink:

yeh but that was nevada time :D  :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Carps

Quote from: "OFOF"Hi Mike, never mind what Sumner says we were on the salt at 11:45 one day this year  :wink:

You can reach me at "stags59@networld.com"

WOW!!  I'm impressed, Guess Mickey had to drive so you could catch a few more Z's between the hotel and lake.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

river1

Quote from: "Carps"WOW!!  I'm impressed, Guess Mickey had to drive so you could catch a few more Z's between the hotel and lake.   :lol:

nope mickey won't let him in his truck. he got tired of the whineing and moaning :wink:

later jim

OFOF

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Carps"WOW!!  I'm impressed, Guess Mickey had to drive so you could catch a few more Z's between the hotel and lake.   :lol:

nope mickey won't let him in his truck. he got tired of the whineing and moaning :wink:

later jim

OK Jim, here is a challenge, the next time we get together you get to ride a mile in Mickey's truck.  Wow!  Talk about 10 pounds in a 5 pound sack.  It is great looking just physically challenged for us normal sized folks.

Don.
Don Palfreyman

river1

Quote from: "OFOF"OK Jim, here is a challenge, the next time we get together you get to ride a mile in Mickey's truck.  Wow!  Talk about 10 pounds in a 5 pound sack.  It is great looking just physically challenged for us normal sized folks.

Don.

deal and if i do it with out complaint i get to go to the buffet first. :D  :lol:  :P

later jim

OFOF

Quote from: "OFOF"OK Jim, here is a challenge, the next time we get together you get to ride a mile in Mickey's truck.  Wow!  Talk about 10 pounds in a 5 pound sack.  It is great looking just physically challenged for us normal sized folks.

Don.

deal and if i do it with out complaint i get to go to the buffet first. :D  :lol:  :P

later jim

OK, but I get to pick the buffet :P
Don Palfreyman

river1

Quote from: "OFOF"OK, but I get to pick the buffet :P

well since i believe in the saying "never trust a skinny cook" i'll let you pick the buffet. :mrgreen:

later jim

Carps

Quote from: "OFOF"

Don.

later jim

OK, but I get to pick the buffet :P

Hmmmm, is that really a fair request?  

We've witnessed you 'pick' a buffet clean in less than sixty seconds.   :shock:

So do you wish to 'pick' the buffet, before or after Jim fills his plate?   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.