More Roadster pictures

Started by Dusty, September 06, 2004, 02:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Well, now that I have a picture sending program, I'll prolly make a nuisance of my self.  I have had the Roadster on the road since Nov of last year, but have had a heck of time trying to get the pictures formatted right to get them to fit the requirements of the RRT site.  The program I'm using is the Free one offered by Google called Picaso.  I really like the way the albums and files can be manipulated in the program.  It makes car show and vacation pictures a snap to organize....Anyway here are several pics of the Roadster..

Benny Rhoads
Orange, Texas :lol:
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

Dave

Quote from: "Dusty"Well, now that I have a picture sending program, I'll prolly make a nuisance of my self.  I have had the Roadster on the road since Nov of last year, but have had a heck of time trying to get the pictures formatted right to get them to fit the requirements of the RRT site.  The program I'm using is the Free one offered by Google called Picaso.  I really like the way the albums and files can be manipulated in the program.  It makes car show and vacation pictures a snap to organize....Anyway here are several pics of the Roadster..

Benny Rhoads
Orange, Texas :lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..  My first rod was a 27 t.. Looks like it could be a hand full though.. :lol:
Dave

Roadstar

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Roadstar"mine

What no mud or salt spray :)