Louisville pictures

Started by DRD57, August 24, 2004, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

rooster

Good stuff Don!  On page 7 theres a  41 chevy delevery, lime green, is that Mike the guy with the oil spray problem? Hope you got some good pict of HAMB drags!

alchevy

Great pictures! I especially like the ones of the solid black cars with the reflections in the paint. I think the best ones are on page 21. Those are some smoooooth paint jobs.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

DRD57

Quote from: "rooster"Good stuff Don!  On page 7 theres a  41 chevy delevery, lime green, is that Mike the guy with the oil spray problem? Hope you got some good pict of HAMB drags!

Yeah, that's Mike Keehn's delivery from St. Louis.

HAMB Drags pics are up but they're not in the index yet. Check the HAMB for the link.

Don

Don...Great photos,as usuall! Everyone there, but me,must have seen/photographed that 40 3-Window Coupe. :roll: *...I would have liked to have had a closer look at it!  :evil:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Humm thats a nice looking 32 3 window on page 4 ...LOL  I had to look twice to remember where we had parked..
Dave

Quote from: "DRD57"are up at...

Larry@Graffiti

Great lot of photos, Don, looks like I must have followed you around when I look at my own. Tell me this did every 40 Ford coupe owner in the USA get a special invite to Louisville or something? I thought I was imagining it, but after looking at your photos it confirms to me that I have never seen so many '40s in one place.

DRD57

Quote from: "Larry@Graffiti"Tell me this did every 40 Ford coupe owner in the USA get a special invite to Louisville or something? I thought I was imagining it, but after looking at your photos it confirms to me that I have never seen so many '40s in one place.

I was thinking the same thing about the 40's. I actually sorted all the red ones together and the black ones etc. to make sure I didn't take pictures of the same car 5 or 10 times. There sure were a bunch of them there.

I also noticed that good taste and restraint are having a resurgence at Louisville. There seem to be more cars that I think are done well and fewer that are over the top or just plain wierd.

jaybee

Don, I must not be the only person that waits for your pictures to go up.  Looks like you've exceeded your bandwidth limit!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Carps

Quote from: "DRD57"
Quote from: "rooster"Good stuff Don!  On page 7 theres a  41 chevy delevery, lime green, is that Mike the guy with the oil spray problem? Hope you got some good pict of HAMB drags!

Yeah, that's Mike Keehn's delivery from St. Louis.

Still?

Man that sucker has been pumpin out oil since 1998!  

Hey dude, all I get when I click the link is a request to sign up for an account.  I guess it must be me, since everybody else seems able to see the pics, although as always I'm just a tad late gettin here.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bib_Overalls

I'm getting the same message.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Brootal

I'm sure you've figured out by now that Don's website has exceeded its monthly bandwidth limit (in the first day) and has shut down.

See the "Future of my website" post by Don.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com