Road Tour?

Started by jaybee, June 22, 2014, 10:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybee

I'm sure some of you receive the same constant emails from Street Rodder that I do. The latest notes that the Road Tour is going to end its Monday run at Aeromotive in Lenexa, KS, half an hour away from where I'll end my Monday.

The thing I can't figure out from the email is, are members of the public allowed to walk in? It really doesn't say, and if not why keep sending me emails about it?
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

river1

Quote from: "jaybee"and if not why keep sending me emails about it?

because emails are CHEAP and EASY to blast to mass amounts of people

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

papastoyss

We were on the Road Tour last year when it visited Aeromotive. They had a few local cars there also but the hospitality (food) was for invite only. There wasn't anything blocked off, I don't see any reason you couldn't drop by & check out the rides. We have done a Road Tour the last two years & had a good time & will do another one probably next year. On the Road Tour you get to see a lot of things that are not open to the public, the first trip we got to see Fred Warren's collection & shop.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

kb426

That group will be in Wichita tuesday evening when I'll be there. Then I'll see them at Pueblo. I walked up to Jerry at LA and told him I'd see him 3 times in the next couple of weeks. He's been warned. :)
TEAM SMART