cruises in Asheville, NC

Started by trackster, April 07, 2014, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trackster

The wife and I are going to see the Biltmore on Friday, April 11 for our anniversary trip this year.  Anyone know of any cruises or car shows in the area on Saturday the 12th?
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!

phat46

Don't know about any car related activities in the Asheville area, but while at Biltmore check into the  Behind the Scenes tickets. They will let you go into the unrestored parts of the mansion and the sub basement where the mechanicals are. I regret not doing it while I was there.

Harry

Too bad you couldn't make it to this.

Charlotte AutoFair - Calendar
The April 2012 event dates are changed to April 19-22, 2012 as required by the Speedway NHRA schedule.

Mac

I recently bought a home in Asheville, but haven't moved there yet. During visits I have seen cars cruising into, I think, a burger or ice cream place on Patton Ave. on the west side of town near the junct. of 19 and 63.
You could always solo cruise the Blue Ridge Pkwy. It's bee-yoo-ti-full.
Who\'s yer Data?

papastoyss

Quote from: MacI recently bought a home in Asheville, but haven't moved there yet. During visits I have seen cars cruising into, I think, a burger or ice cream place on Patton Ave. on the west side of town near the junct. of 19 and 63.
You could always solo cruise the Blue Ridge Pkwy. It's bee-yoo-ti-full.[/quotThere's an antique car show & GOOD swap meet around July 4th weekend at Western N C fairgrounds by the airport (Fletcher). I live in the Nashville Tn. area & we take it in most every year. Google Mountaineer Region AACA fmi.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!