pucker up

Started by river1, November 22, 2013, 08:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rrumbler

Uhhh----yeah, I should say so!!
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

1800guy

You can bet he's thankful he didn't cut any corners building his cage.  Wonderful he came out good, and sounds like he's rarin' to go on a new car.

I had to listen twice to be sure - the reporter really did say "he came out of the crash completely alive".
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

UGLY OLDS

OUCH ...... :shock:    
And to think I was concerned when I drove my truck into the wall last year ..... :roll:

Bob .... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

I read some speculation on Landracing .com  that front left tire went low or flat.  I guess the TPMS was not operational
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

WOW! here I was thinking you may have been talking about this....which appeared on another part of the interweb not so long back.

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

The 974 Studebaker belongs to a buddy, "Hooley" Huffman. Past record holder at Bonneville, Texas Mile, and Wilmington mile.
The sectioned GMC pickup belongs to Sumner Patterson. I have been on that race team for several years.
Hey, I know those guys!  Here we'all are having met on the road to Bonneville a few years back.

Here's the latest version of the Stoodeebaker as raced at Bonneville this year.  
Note it's been stretched to accommodate a pair of huge hairdryers added in the search for the really big numbers.

Here's me and Hooley.

Here's me with Sumner, who was crew chief and driver this year, and as you can see, he likes a bit of the old pucker up action..

And here's me again with the rest of the crew for Bonneville 2013.  Dunno if I'd wanna be kissed by any of them.  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:

They are a scary looking bunch.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Charlie Chops 1940

A, uhh, handsome crew.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

Looks like a bunch of old guys that are still alive and doing well.
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

I like the shot of Sum's truck, Bob K's car, and the Salt and Sea building in the background.  We have had lots of fun with that car.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Ohio Blue Tip

Yes, handsome crew!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken