A Special Day

Started by UGLY OLDS, November 27, 2013, 04:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Hey guys ... not to sound corny , but .....

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.... Please take the time to be thankful for what you have .....A LOT of folks don't enjoy the lifestyle that we do ....

Bob .....  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Hey guys ... not to sound corny , but .....

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.... Please take the time to be thankful for what you have .....A LOT of folks don't enjoy the lifestyle that we do ....

Bob .....  :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well.   And I agree we all have so much to be thankful.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

I concur with the above. I am most thankful to be me these days! I hope you all have a great day. :D
TEAM SMART

oj

Happy Thanksgiving guys.  
I am torn between pigging out and watching football and finish milling these buick backingplates to mate to a squreback spindle so's i can....
Its' this sickness we share, right?
Be safe, Happy Holidays!

phat46

So much to be thankful for, so much. Way too much to list, but i am very thankful!   :D

jaybee

And to all of you as well.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Digger

Yup-Happy Turkey Day to all! :b-d:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

348tripower

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. This is extra special to me because I just received my first Social Security deposit!   :D
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Happy thanksgiving to all my friends here. It's been another good year and I am thankful for that.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Yes, a lot to be thankful here at Chopper's place.

The latest is our 5 month old 4th grandchild - the third girl. Sharon and I are staying young, and being reminded daily of how old we are getting to be. We're about to sit down for dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

moose

As has been said. Good Friends Good Health Good cars Lots to be thankful for. Hope all had a good one!