37 chevy trunk handle

Started by reborn55, November 15, 2013, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

Looking for a trunk ahndle for 37 Chevy 2door sedan.  Most after market vendors have them on back order.  Any leads would be appreciated.  thanks

Also looking for a 47-48 chevy sedan delivery for my wife
thanks

enjenjo

QuoteAlso looking for a 47-48 chevy sedan delivery for my wife

I know of one for sale, nova sub and rear end, solid body, Set up for a SBC, and 700R4, project car. It has all the hard to find pieces. PM me if you are interested, and I can give you his phone number.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

reborn55

Thanks Frank--but I am looking for a turnkey car--have 2 other cars in the garage needing attention--wouldn't have time for something else at the moment---think I saw the car on the Hamb--if it is from Ohio--Thanks again

papastoyss

Moultrie, Ga swap meet is coming up 11/21-23 & the following weekend is Turkey Run in Daytona, Fla.Moultrie has a large car corral, 50% of cars at Turkey Run  seems  like are for sale.ROAD TRIP!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

reborn55

Tried to talk wife into Florida but she says we are painting ceiling and walls the rest of the month--ain't retirement nice
thanks

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "reborn55"Tried to talk wife into Florida but she says we are painting ceiling and walls the rest of the month--ain't retirement nice
thanks

Is there an option of returning to "work"   :?:  

Didn't think so ....... :lol:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

reborn55

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "reborn55"Tried to talk wife into Florida but she says we are painting ceiling and walls the rest of the month--ain't retirement nice
thanks

Is there an option of returning to "work"   :?:  

Didn't think so ....... :lol:

Bob.... :wink:

option returning to work--yep 2 days a week :D

slows down honey do list :wink: